Administrative Assistant (REF: GWR 120822-16) – Singapore
The position will have opportunity to be involved in multiple areas of administrative functions. The position will report to HR and Corporate support manager.
Corporate Admin Support Function:
- Assist in Travel arrangements (flight/transportation/hotel) and other travel logistic related matter.
- Assist in supporting the daily administrative operation of the Department assigned.
- Ensure proper stock inventory for office supplies, stationeries and pantry.
- Ensure that office equipment, office supplies and other amenities are in a good working condition and well maintained.
- Maintain document filing systems
- Arrange courier requests and dispatch
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conference calls.
- General receptionist role of handling the office telephone call
- Handle email correspondence & filing
- Any other duties as assigned as and when required.
- Update & maintain HR database & staff records
- Handle general staff claims and leave administration.
- Assist in Co-ordinate the interview arrangements and other HR related administrative duties assigned.
- Min GCE ‘O’ level or equivalent
- With at least 1 year relevant experience
- Possesses good communication skills.
- Positive attitude, able to multi-task and hardworking.
- Ability to work independently.
- Computer literate and well-versed with Microsoft Outlook and Office applications.
- Working hour: 5 days work week, Mon-Fri 0830-1700hrs
- Working location: Science Park II
- Position will be on 6 months contract (renewable) with possibility contract completion bonus and convert to permanent
- Singaporean/SPR are highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team and independently
Requirements for all positions
If you wish to grow your career with a dynamic organisation, please send resumes (in MS Word format) stating your qualifications, experiences, current & expected salary directly to [email protected].
To expedite the process, please state the post as heading/title to your application in your email.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.