Staff/Senior NPI / Manufacturing Quality Engineer – Singapore (REF: GWR 120309-05)
- Work closely with R&D and product development team on manufacturing process
- Manage Manufacturing / ODM partners on pilot, launch and production issues
- Create new process / test methodology for new products or new features
- Provide DFM, DFT inputs for new products
- Develop and maintain process updates and engineering changes
- Investigate and drive for corrective actions for field issues and quality issues
- Drive for cost optimization and process improvement
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Manufacturing Engineering
- At least 5 years of working experience in an EMS manufacturing operations environment
- Experience in working with R&D and external partners/suppliers in new product launch
- Experience in manufacturing process design and test development
- Experience in RF product testing is preferred
- Capable to work independently
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Mandarin is preferred
- Travelling (mostly within the region) is required
- Singaporean/SPR are highly preferred
If you wish to grow your career with a dynamic organisation, please send resumes (in MS Word format) stating your qualifications, experiences, current & expected salary directly to [email protected].
To expedite the process, please state the post as heading/title to your application in your email.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.